An artisan foodie's dream come true - five of the English Lake District's finest sauces, hand-made in this World Heritage Site in small batches from local ingredients.
- Keswick Ketchup from Wild & Fruitful. A tomato ketchup like no other, packed full of beautiful flavour and with a curried undertone
- Black Garlic Ketchup from the legendary Hawkshead Relish Co. A delicious ketchup perfect with fish, meat and also great as an ingredient for sauces, soups and casseroles
- Westmorland Sauce from Mrs Prickett. Made in her farmhouse kitchen to a centuries-old recipe, sheep farmer Sue Prickett is one of the last producers in Cumbria to make this traditional dark and fruity sauce that goes with everything from cheese to shepherd's pie.
- Keswick Ale Chutney from Wild & Fruitful. A true taste of the Lakes collaboration with Keswick Brewing Co, perfectly combining delicious fruit, spices and malty, chestnut brown Keswick bitter.
- Tomato Chutney from Mrs Prickett. Made in batches of 12 using antique jam pans in her farmhouse kitchen in the tiny village of Hutton Roof in South Lakeland. Once tasted no other Tomato Chutney will do!
Our Lake District Lovers Savoury Sauce Hamper is presented in a steamed wicker hamper, lovingly packed with wood wool for an authentic artisan presentation.
For ingredients see individual item pages or the relevant producer website
PLEASE NOTE: that items in this box or hamper are often made in small batches/by an artisan local producer and are subject to availability, therefore may be substituted with a similar product/value.
We take great care in providing you this product information however it is done in good faith and should not be considered a substitute for the information on the producer’s label. All products are subject to change which may affect the ingredients list and/or allergy advice given on this website. If you require further information please contact the producer direct using the information in this website or on the product label.