The perfect anti-pasti platter from the heart of The English Lake District combining local cheeses, cured meats, unique chutneys and traditional sauces - not to mention biscuits from the oldest biscuit factory in the World!
The Cumbrian Cheese & Charcuterie Box Contains:
- Sliced Cumbrian ham with honey mustard glaze from Eden Valley Smokehouse (100g)
- Wild Boar & Black Truffle Salami from Aspatria (120g)
- Blencathra Cheese from Appleby Creamery (200g)
- Flakebridge Cheese from Appleby Creamery (200g)
- Black Dub Blue Cheese from Appleby Creamery (150g)
- Darling Howe Organic Brie from Park House Farm, Torpenhow (approx 230g)
- Rosemary & Garlic Marinated Olives from Penrith (220g net)
- La'al Red Onion Chutney from Hawkshead (120g jar)
- La'al Cumberland Sauce from Hawkshead (120g jar)
- Carr's of Carlisle Water Biscuits for Cheese (125g)
Please note that items in this box or hamper are often made in small batches/by an artisan local producer and are subject to availability, therefore may be substituted with a similar product/value.
For ingredients and allergens see individual producer websites.
We take great care in providing you this product information however it is done in good faith and should not be considered a substitute for the information on the producer’s label. All products are subject to change which may affect the ingredients list and/or allergy advice given on this website. If you require further information please contact the producer direct using the information in this website or on the product label.