The perfect anti-pasti platter from the heart of The English Lake District combining local cheeses, cured meats, unique chutneys and traditional sauces - not to mention biscuits from the oldest biscuit factory in the World!
The Cumbrian Cheese & Charcuterie Box Contains:
- Cumbrian Air Dried Parma Ham from Woodalls of Waberthwaite (80g)
- Wild Boar & Black Truffle Salami from Aspatria (120g)
- Blencathra Cheese from Appleby Creamery (200g)
- Eden Sunset Cheese from Appleby Creamery (200g)
- Black Dub Blue Cheese from Appleby Creamery (150g)
- Eden Valley Brie from Appleby Creamery (230g)
- Rosemary & Garlic Marinated Olives from Penrith (220g net)
- La'al Red Onion Chutney from Hawkshead (120g jar)
- La'al Cumberland Sauce from Hawkshead (120g jar)
- Carr's of Carlisle Water Biscuits for Cheese (125g)
For ingredients and allergens see individual producer websites.
We take great care in providing you this product information however it is done in good faith and should not be considered a substitute for the information on the producer’s label. All products are subject to change which may affect the ingredients list and/or allergy advice given on this website. If you require further information please contact the producer direct using the information in this website or on the product label.