Order in 3 Easy Steps
1. Browse and select
- Select the category you require from the SHOP ONLINE menu, browse our produce, select the items and quantities you require and click the “add” button to add them to your basket
- You can make changes to what’s in your basket anytime during the shopping process. Just click on the “basket” icon on the right of your screen to see what’s in there, then remove or change quantities as required.
- Our minimum order value is £25.00. Orders of the value £25.00 to £39.99 will incur a £3.95 basket charge that will be added in the period between order confirmation and despatch. Orders of £40.00 or more are free of any basket charge.
2. Book Your Delivery Slot
- Booking a delivery slot is easy! Just log in (if you already have an account) or register if you’re a new customer.
- Then select the most convenient slot available from the choices displayed. Once selected your delivery slot is reserved for 2 hours so you can continue shopping so long as you complete and checkout within that time period.
- For delivery to addresses outside of Cumbria that have a UK mainland postcode, click here for specific instructions.
3. Check Out
- To confirm your order complete the checkout process. At this point you’ll be able to give us some more detailed instructions on where you’d like your goods left (this is important in order to maintain Social Distancing ensure the safety of yourself and our delivery team).
- You can also tell us at this point whether you’ll allow substitutions. As our produce is produced in small batches and is often seasonal there will be “out of stocks” from time to time but we do everything we can to fulfil your order in full.
- Finally, complete payment process using a valid credit or debit card. This is very secure and easy to do, just follow the instructions on screen. Once payment has been accepted you will receive an order confirmation email to the address you registered with us.
And that’s all there is to it! We receive your order and in most instances we make arrangements to pick up your produce fresh from the producer on the day of delivery, so you get what you ordered in tip top condition, ready for you to enjoy!